Thursday, October 27, 2011
Baby Update
Oh and I forgot to mention, I had my second doctor's appointment last week and everything looks good and is on track. I'm four months along this week and am still wearing my regular jeans, although a couple of days ago I had to start putting a rubber band around the button to allow a little more room. So I'm very slowly getting bigger, but am thankful at this point that I get to wear scrubs to work everyday and not have to worry about trying to squeeze into something less comfortable. No real sickness at this point although I keep myself and my husband up all night tossing and turning. Is it weird that ever since I got pregnant I feel most comfortable sleeping on my stomach? I hope that isn't bad. Anyway we can find out in less than a month what the gender of our baby is!! We could either add yet another girl to our family or break the pattern and have the first grandson! Needless to say we are very anxious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am glad all is going well with your pregnancy. Wonderful news! Hope the semester is going well. Have a great Halloween and Nevada Day!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you! I love my two kiddos and being told by Lilly that I am her momma and modder. Hehe. Enjoy your pregnancy! P.s it is fine to sleep on your belly...until it becomes too uncomfortable for you.....doesn't hurt the baby!
ReplyDelete