Our baby is 1 month old. Its hard for me to believe that five weeks have already past since the day Addie was born. I'm feeling like my old self again-- well except for now having massive breasts (sorry if that is too much info). Almost all the pregnancy weight has come off and I'm ready to start exercising to tighten things back up. Addie however has been putting on the pounds. She has gained almost three pounds since she was born-- they grow so fast! I feel lucky to say that she is a pretty good baby; she eats well, sleeps well, and is so darn cute! For the past two days she has been so cuddly I end up just snuggling with her all day long, I don't ever want to put her down. We've also found that she loves sleeping on her tummy. For the past month she would only sleep in her swing at nights but now that she has taken to her sleeping on her tummy she has been sleeping more in her crib. I feel a little hesitant and scared leaving her on her tummy at nights sometimes but it seem to work for now. And as you can tell from some of the pictures I've posted she as started smiling too! Anyway, here are a few more pictures of her cute little self!
How cute!!! I can't believe she is already 1 month! That is so great you have lost weight already! YAY! Hope you are enjoying your summer!
ReplyDeleteHa ha I loved your second sentence! Cute cute girl!
ReplyDelete