Don't you just LOVE fall!? It is such a beautiful time of year and the weather has been perfect. With all the changing colors and brilliant scenery I'm sure everyone would agree that it is the perfect time of year to have family pictures done. Lucky for me I know a great photographer who always exceeds my expectations and I'm not just saying that because she is my sister. I'm grateful that she is always so willing to capture some of our family's treasured moments. I hope you enjoy them as much as we have!
And you may have noticed my new hairstyle...bangs! I have felt rather drab lately and finally just decided I was going to be daring and try something new. So I had my friend Leah cut me some bangs and I do not regret it one bit. It is funny how sometimes a new hairstyle can completely liven up your world! I guess you also noticed Collin's new "hairstyle" for that matter too...his mountain man beard. I can't say much towards Addie's hair situation because she still doesn't have much, but she is still adorable nonetheless! We just love her and her many facial expressions!








Great pictures Sara! And the bangs look great! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete