Friday, April 5, 2013

Pinterest Challenge Week #3

Origianlly my challenge for this week was this stripe shirt from Cotton and Curls blog, but I decided to tweak a few things. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE stripes but since I already have several striped shirts I wanted to do something a little different.
 
 
I used this tutorial to create a flattering tee out of an oversized men's t-shirt and instead of painting stripes I decided to stamp a design onto the poctet. Being in a small town, crafting supplies are often very slim so because I could not find any fabric paint I bought a textile medium which transforms acrylic paint into a washable fabric paint. And being obsessed with metallics right now I went with a gold paint and used this heart stamp I had to stamp a design onto the pocket.
 
 
Sorry the pictures are not the best, but here is the final product! It is so easy-- I think everyone needs to try this one!


3 comments:

  1. Super cute! You can me convinced to try one! And your legs look a mile long in the at pic by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks, it is probably because my feet are cut off in that picture...It is very hard to take pictures of yourself :/

      Delete
  2. Super cute! I will have to try it!

    ReplyDelete