I think I've finally perfected the art of stir-frying! Recently we've been eating a lot of stir-fry for dinner, it is quick, easy, cheap, and delicious! When scanning pinterest several weeks ago I found a recipe for a glaze that we love and only takes three ingredients; honey, soy sauce, and garlic. If you are going for a cheap meal, but want great taste this is it. The recipe is normally for honey garlic pork chops (which we'e also made and is delicious) but last night I decided to use it over chicken and stir-fry-- very tasty!
After dinner on Monday we had family home evening which by the end turned into staying up till one in the morning putting together and rockin' out to a compilation of our favorite 80's music. Staying up that late quickly turned into a horrible idea when Addie decided to wake up every two hours, for the third night in a row. That morning Collin and I both decided that it was time to get her on more of a bedtime routine and not let her sleep so much during the day.While it was difficult keeping her up for most of the day it definitely paid off when she slept for seven hours straight last night! It was greatly needed too because by the end of yesterday I was seriously beat and lacking sleep. I'm hoping this routine will help Addie get to the point where she'll start sleeping through the night.
You'll do a great job Sara! I am excited to hear about the budget part too....I am going to look soon to see how we fared on our trip to Utah....
ReplyDelete