Remember how I said I was on a big sewing craze not too long ago?... Well here is a little taste of what I've been working on. My sister took these stunning pictures and my sister-in-law modeled this cute pin-tuck shirt I made from scratch! I was so pleased with the final product although it turned out to be a bit too small for me so I'll have to make myself another one that fits better. My mom and sister have already put in requests for me to make them one too. I've also completed a darling maxi skirt and am currently working on a pencil skirt with an exposed zipper. Can't wait to see how it turns out!
To see the tutorial I use click here.
Also to see more great pictures by Hanna Caldwell visit her blog. She has become my personal go-to photographer for everything. I love her work and so does everyone that has their pictures done by her, check it out!


No comments:
Post a Comment